Conference “Croatia and Croatians in past and present networks” (19 September 2019 – 21 September 2019, Macquarie University)
Pozivaju se svi zainteresirani znanstvenici te nastavnici i studenti na sudjelovanje u međunarodnoj konferenciji “Hrvatska i Hrvati u prošlim i ovodobnim umrežavanjima” koja će se povodom 35. obljetnice Hrvatskih studija na Sveučilištu Macquarie održati od 19. do 21. rujna 2019. u Sydneyju, Australija. Teme konferencije usmjerene su na Hrvate iz Hrvatske, Bosne i Hercegovine te u dijaspori te na hrvatski prostor u svim povijesnim razdobljima.
It is with great pleasure that we invite all interested researchers to participate in an international conference Croatia and Croatians in past and present networks, celebrating 35 years of Croatian Studies at Macquarie University. The conference will take place on September 19th-21st at Macquarie University in Sydney, Australia. The focus of the conference are the Croatians (in Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Croatian communities abroad) and Croatian territory in all historical periods.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
– Language and Linguistics
– Literature and Comparative Literature
– Migrations and Demographics
– Science, Technology and Innovation
– History and archaeology
– Cultural and cross-cultural Studies
– Economic and Community development
– Social Harmony and Global Croatia
– Networking and International Dialogues
– Transnationalism and Identity
– Croatian Language Schools Outside Croatia
– Croatian Folklore (Music, Song and Dance)
– Croatia as Sporting Nation
Registration Fee: $100.00 (ex GST)
Students: $50.00 (ex GST)
Abstract submission deadline: 15th April 2019
Please submit your abstract (ca. 200 words) to: firstname.lastname@example.org The abstracts will go through peer-refereeing process and will be published in the conference book of abstracts.